Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Twenty-One: June 30 (Mom's View)

“On the road again..”  So we have changed up our itinerary yet again.  Cameron has requested a side trip to 4 corners, you know where you can stand in four states at the same time: Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona.  So that will be tomorrow…fun.  We have a USA Sticker on the side of our RV and the kids are enjoying putting up the each state as we enter them so I think that is one of the major thoughts behind four corners (2 more state stickers).

Today though I think that we are going to the Meteor Crater.  Cord and I went there on our trip from Texas to Washington and I am sure that the kids are going to be very impressed especially Cameron. 

I stayed in the RV with the dogs while Cord brought the kids up to the Meteor Crater.  Two hours later Cord came out apologetically, but really wasn’t a problem because I watched Interview with Vampire while cuddling my puppies.  The kids came back with great stories and pictures.

Now we are at Root 66 RV “Resort”.  It is the ghetto of RV parks.  We have already decided to leave EARLY in the morning because this RV park gives us no reason to stay.  If you can picture an old rundown side of Interstate RV park, then you know where we are.

1 comment:

  1. I love how "root" is spelled. God Bless you for even venturing in!!!

    ReplyDelete