Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Seventeen: June 26 (Son's View)

We had to get up really early to bring dad to the airport today then we went to the world’s largest Gift Shop (cheesy!!!!) I got shock gum so anyone I see in the near future don’t take a piece of gum when I ask you to have one don’t take it.

       
        We then went to a Half price Tix and got Lion king tix for tonight it is there last year in Las Vegas.  And mom shopped a lot telling herself how proud she is of herself that she didn’t buy this or didn’t buy that

        We then went to Mandalay Bay and got Noodle at the Noodle shop (ain’t that a great name?)  Then went to see Lion King…..

        It was so cool it had Timon and Pumba (my to fav characters of that movie) look so cool in the costumes.  IT was the coolest Broadway play ever (don’t tell anyone but I have only seen two)……

No comments:

Post a Comment