Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Seventeen: June 26 (Mom's View)

I had to bring Cord to the airport early this morning so he could attend the celebration of his mother’s life in Dallas TX.  We decided not to attend because our RV can’t remain parked at a park for more than 24 hours so everything would spoil (wine, food, etc.).  Also all of our valuables are on the RV because it is currently our home so it made it even scarier to leave for any length of time.

So I have the kids all to myself….YEAH for me!  After dropping Cord off, the kids and I went to the World’s Largest Souvenir Shop (I figured that it would kill time).  The kids were each allowed to pick out a souvenir.  Cameron picked out trick gum and Carsen picked out dice earrings and t-shirt (Cameron couldn’t find his size).  Next we went to the Fashion Show Mall to go to Half Price Tix (Ok and some shopping, it is Vegas (and me)).  We are going to see Lion King, which is in its final year in Vegas. 

The kids and I go for lunch at Noodle Shop in Mandalay Bay, which turns out to be Chinese food.  So quick and yummy (it has been a while since I had Chinese food…it is so good for me and all☺))  Carsen found a new food that she likes: Vegetable Chow Mein (she is such a picky eater that we get VERY excited when we find a new meal for her.)  Then, we were off to Lion King.  It was sensational!!

1 comment: