Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day Ten: June 19 (Son's View)

One jelly belly lane!!!  Awesome we went to the jelly belly bean factory.  There was a sample bar where I tried baby wipes and canned dog food jelly beans. They actually tasted like them (not like I have tried either of those things but you just know you know). Mom then went to her wine loving place where she fell in love with a drink eight years ago. She was so happy to go (and I thought I was weird with the jelly belly bean factory).  We landed at the Yosemite around 6ish and there was a cool boot camp playground (don’t ask) and pee wee golf and volleyball.  Me and mom (Mom and I sorry mom!!!) watched Fried Green Tomatoes, which I tell all of you sappy people like me do need to watch because it is sweet and sad and funny all at the same time.


3 comments:

  1. Yes Cameron, Fried Green Tomatoes is a goodie! And thanks for making me sound a bit like a wino;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the flat tire? You aren't going to comment on that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. What a great time I am sure. I love jelly beans but you sure did try a few I am not sure I would have!

    ReplyDelete