Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day One: June 10, 2011 (Mom's View)

OK all of my favorite people!!!  So I didn’t have Wi-Fi today and I had so much to share with you!!!  I finished my last day at the Auburn YMCA, which was SO DARN HARD.  Wonderful Janet Harris, who is taking over my Senior/Beginning Cycle had posters (i.e. cards everywhere) where members and staff that I knew could write notes…then she made them into placemats for my trip.  Forever Sweet Auburn people, you will be the placemats for my RV!

I must be honest after two FABULOUS WELL-DESERVED Grey Goose Martinis; those notes were even more Heart wrenching!  When I moved here 5 years ago I had a strict “no get to know” policy…WELL, Y’all broke through!   I HATE the weather BUT love my Auburn friends!!! 

I am STILL sitting on my street in our RV with a nearly empty house thinking how crazy it is that I am done! So firstly y’all need to MOVE (OK visit) Austin.  Wherever I end up teaching, I will make sure that you will get a GOOD workout!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment