Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day Twelve: June 21 (Mom's View)

Yosemite!!  What a gorgeous park!  Only complaint was bringing the dogs in the BMW for the LONG ride through Yosemite.  It was worth it the end though.  We made it to Glacial Point where we had a panoramic view of the park: El Capitan, Half Dome, and the Falls.  We took lots of pictures but I am sure that they won’t do Yosemite any justice.  I even stood on the edge and looked straight down the cliff, which Yosemite Park describes as “unnerving” and those of you who know me, know that I am VERY afraid of heights so I was pretty proud of myself for checking out this “unnerving site”.  (And yes again, it was worth it.) 



My favorite brand of water bottles, Vessel Drinkware, makes this amazing Doggie Waterbottle.  The dogs were so happy that we had it with us.

The kids also loved stepping the snow.  Amazingly, other than some quarreling with the kids nothing insane occurred.  BTW have I mentioned how long this trip is starting to feel.  Long hot showers, TV, Internet ,… are so dreamy right now (not to mention spas and salons).

1 comment:

  1. Great pics posted. Wow, Yosemite. Once in a lifetime, might as well do it all, right?

    ReplyDelete