Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day Three: June 12 (Son's View)

We went to the big no tax outlet mall in Woodburn Oregon.iop] Sorry as I blog this my mom was grabbing our camera to take a pic of the beach when is landed hard on the head.  So I spent the second most amount of money at the mall buying my two $32 pair of skinny jeans, $29 hat, $12.50 wallet, two pairs of shoes for $100, and a Windbreaker for $30. I brought my dad through about 10 stores looking for my clothes and stuff.  After words we sat in the parking lot while dad does (God knows what ) And then we almost did not make it to Oregon Rv Park which checking in closes at 11:00 and we are cutting it close by getting there at 10:57. Good job DAD!!!! (Good Job Garmin!!)

1 comment:

  1. Cam - With you purchases of the skinny jeans, hat, and shoes, your new wallet must be pretty empty.

    Don't forget that Father's Day is coming up. Maybe you can wrap up one pair of the skinny jeans to give to your dad as a present.

    Enjoy the rest of the trip!

    ReplyDelete