Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Twenty: June 29 (Son's View)

      The drive to the South Rim from our RV park was only an hour so with the dogs on our laps, it wasn’t that bad. Because of the wonderful blankets on our laps, I slept a lot of it too.  It was like 80 degrees and it was hailing so with short hair like mine hail is like bullets from the sky.  We were the only ones just waltzing up to the rim like nothing annoying was going on,it was funny

We went for a long annoying hike around part of the South Rim. We then went to Carvel Ice Cream where I ate Rocky Road which was delicious. I also saw a Paul Franks Academy of Awesome Tour RV which I do think is awesome and made for me.  We then went back and I played on the computer (on kongregate all of you I have created games on there type in monster slayer and I made that game) so then we watched Green Hornet which is the most funny movie EVER!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Cameron. Aren't you a little old to not be able to eat an ice cream cone cleanly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You sounded more excited about the ice cream than anything else!

    ReplyDelete