Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: July 1 (Son's View)

Fast make your bed, put the sheets away let’s get the heck outta here!!!  We got on the road pretty early we first went to the Painted Desert which had like more colors than a desert should have deserts should look lifeless and boring but this one had black, Red, pink, and white.  It was beautiful!!!!! 
                        We then went to the 1100 year old plaza of Indians.  We saw houses that were like 5 by 5 (And I thought our Rv was small in a 5 by 5 I would have been killed by mom or dad.
                        We then went to saw the fossilized wood which I must say was pretty cool it is like 180,000,000 years old and I’m touching it.  I then got my Arizona souvenir, a box of fossilized wood!!!!.

                        We then went to the four corners where you could be in New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, and Arizona all at the same time--it was awesome.  I then ran a circle so I could run all four states that must be a record for coolest awesomest run;)

                        We are staying at a Koa tonight my favorite Rv parks.  They are super nice and really kid friendly so tonight will be really cool for us kids (mostly me but don’t tell carsen;))

1 comment:

  1. Cameron - I sure am enjoying your updates. It is fun to read about your trip from your perspective as well as your mom's! Our family visited Four Corners a few summers ago and thought it was pretty cool to stand in four states at once! I have pictures of Caleb and Nate in the exact same spot as the pic of you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete